
What can I say about my friend Esmeralda? Such a unique individual, sometimes so serious and yes...Mean looking! She is not quite the friendliest person when you first meet her! But she is a genuine person that just tells it how it is!
See...Look at her in this picture, she should be smiling! After all, the party was for her and baby Paquito! I'm not sure if it is the Air Force Captain in her or what?
Honestly, behind that serious person, is a SMILE! Esme is a one of a kind friend. She is a TRUE FRIEND with a huge heart! I've known her for several years now and admire her great concern for others, her hard work, and many accomplishments! I appreciate the wonderful friendship we have shared throughout the years and miles! (Thanks for keeping in touch Esme!)
2 comments:
Lupita - I totally agree with the first part of your comment, but then where you say I'm a "kind friend," well, I think most people would disagree, nonetheless, thanks for the nice comments :)Esme
What a beeeautiful pregnant girl. When I grow up, I want to look like her! wishing her the best with your new baby!!!Smooches!
Post a Comment