
So...i was talking to Carmen on the phone on my way back home from work yesterday. We were discussing PS3 thing that is coming out on Friday. I don't know a thing about video games? Sorry video game fans!
Anyway, she wanted to know if I would like to wait in line for one of those! As we were talking, I was on the service road off of 67 and could see Best Buy building. On the sidewalk, I could see several people bundled up protecting themselves from the cold and windy weather. As I drove up closer I saw a group of 18 people and one orange and gray ten! Yes, a TENT! These people are serious about this video game! Wow!
I thought it was rather funny and thought I'd stop and ask them if I can take a picture. One person actually asked me who I worked for since I had my camera in hand. As I laughed...I thought...theses FOOLS waiting outside are crazy! Okay, maybe they're not fools...I was wondering who in their right mind would stand outside for a silly video game? I didn't realize that Sony makes a limited number of these systems and stores don't stock up on these as they do other merchandise. Another thing, I didn't realize ...most of these people are not going play the ----thing...they are going to sell in on e-bay! Now---crazy.... goes to the people who actually pay a good $2,000 + for theses video game systems! Makes me...think? Taking off of work a few days to make a couple of thousand dollars....nah...Hey, come on...in a couple of years they will make the PS4, then .....?
1 comments:
Hello crazy party of one, I'm watching the line at the target near me. If you get a call at 3am it just may be me waiting in line bored...
Post a Comment