
On Saturday after lunch, Carmen and I went out for some quick shopping and looking around. Since we were near a Braums, I thought it would be a great idea to get dessert. Well she ordered her single scoop ice cream and I ordered a cherry vanilla coke float thinking i was getting what my friend Isabel had ordered me a couple of months ago. Uhhh, not exactly what I was expecting to get. I knew it didn't look the same... or taste the same from the last time. You can say I was disillusioned at the coke float as I watched the ice cream drift around in the coke. That didn't look to appealing to me. It wasn't what I wanted but it WAS what I ordered! I was hoping for a thicker drink. So I called Isabel to ask her what that ice cream drink was she had ordered for me and she said "NO ...NOT a coke float it's a CHERRY VANILLA SODA"! She sounded so disappointed in me! Haha! So guess what i did?..(I guess this comes from my only child syndrome!) Yep, i threw it in the trash can, we went to a couple of stores and then we went back through the drive-thru for a cherry vanilla soda! That was more like it! It was DELICIOUS...but Carmen made me walk it off...walking from store to store!
0 comments:
Post a Comment