
Mami Albina recevied her first cell phone today, at the age of 79! Angie and I got it for her earlier this week and just couldn't wait to tell her...but we had to keep it from her until this weekend! Angie put her phone on her plan and I bought her the phone. It's not an iPhone nor is it the Blackberry Storm...we just thought she might abuse of all the extras if we got the internet, music downloads, navigation, etc. ; ) We got her a basic phone for an elderly person, so she can easily see the keypad and the big numbers on the screen. I sooo wanted to see her reaction but unfortunately I didn't go to west Texas. I called her this morning and for some reason after several rings it went to voicemail. But I knew by now Angie had already given her the birthday gift. Then a couple of minutes later, Mami Albina called me back. I let her enjoy the music...the ringback tone I set of her to listen when she calls me. Yep, the theme song to her novela "Vale Mas Un Buen Amor"! I think she LOVED IT!! She was so grateful and EXCITED about her new phone!
1 comments:
That's awesome!
Post a Comment