Holy Spirit Catholic Church

What better time to post pictures of the church I attend than today, the feast day of the Holy Spirit, Pentecost Sunday. The feast of the universal church commemorates the descent of the Holy Spirit on the Apostles. Not only is it the parish feast day but also this year in June will mark the 35th anniversary of the establishment of this building. Yes I know the people are the ones that make the church and not the building. I still feel that the building is a special and sacred place of worship.





Alter tablecloth has all the names of each family registered at Holy Spirit.

This prayer book has a list of the military families. One of the families that are included in the prayer book is Rogers Family. Thanks Uncle Kevin for all you do in making the military a career to serve our country. God bless also Tomas Acevedo and Uncle Levie Roland and their families.


2 comments:

Gomez-Carrion said...

What a nice place! It's beautiful! Is it where you attend church?

Carmela said...

Hey I've been there