andrea bocelli

My mom right before the concert. This concert was one of six
concerts in his Incanto Tour in the United States.

He was an "Incanto"!


Heather Headley singing The Prayer



Besame Mucho

What a beautiful voice!! Like my mom said, "this was a once in a life time concert"! She loved every minute of it. What an amazing voice! I never thought of going to one of his concerts but when I heard he was coming to Dallas for the first time, I just had to get tickets for my mom! For over 13 years or so she had really become a big fan. Despite completely loosing his sight as an early age, the Lord has blessed Andrea with a magnificent voice. I do have to say that now that I've been to his concert, I appreciate even more this musical talent. Most of his songs were in Italian of course but I understood bits and pieces. My mom mention that some of his pieces were Pavarotti's operas.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is awesome.

Valenzuela said...

It is so awesome that ya'll got to see him...and your an awesome daughter for taking your sweet mom.

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you took your mom to this concert. She told me how much she LOVED it.

~Theresa

Carmela said...

Prima! En donde estas?

Theresa said...

Lupita,...uh...are you ever going to blog again? :D Just wondering.