Parents


Here is the reason I LOVE to go to Colorado City so much! And at times I believe I don't go enough! Yes, My parents! I recently took this picture; actually Sunday morning. We were north of C-City on a few acres my parents own, where they have a few cows, calves, and a mare. I enjoying driving out with my mami and daddy, chatting as my dad drives 20 mph in an old pickup truck. It is so relaxing to see the animals and breathe fresh West Texas air. Wait, it is relaxing until my dad finds something for us to work on or a calf to chase if there is one out! I strongly recommend you not wear shoes you don't want to get dirty!
The best thing of all is spending time together!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know you can't get enough of the tumbleweeds and the dirt in your teeth! Remember, friend, C City is not in "WEST" Texas, EL PASO IS!!! LUV YA LOTS! Diana

Carmen said...

We all know how greatly proud of you they both are and can’t say I blame you for being so dedicated to your parents. I truly admire your awesome loyalty to them!