Playing Taboo
Many of you know that I'm a stick in the mud when it comes to playing board games. (Just ask Angie!)Especially when it comes to playing Taboo! Taboo happens to be one of my family's favorite game to play at family gatherings. Those of you that are familiar with the game know how it goes. If you don't, it is a think fast, say fast, and don't say a taboo word or you lose a point--game. The reason I really don't like to play maybe...well many, many years ago, I was playing with a group of friends and...I got the word tentacles and testicles a little mixed up! Or did I get my drinks mixed up that night? The margaritas didn't help my thinking in that game! Ever since then...I don't enjoy playing games that require fast thinking! Anyway, this past weekend I played Taboo with virgin margaritas! Really, we did drink virgin margaritas! My tia Dolores didn't have tequila! Let me say I played because they needed an extra player in order to be even. I actually had great fun that night! Maybe it was the great company and plenty of laughs! This time the laughs weren't because of me!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yes, Lupita....I know what you mean...I would not like to play the game either if I didn't know the difference btw testicles and tenticles...well, they're both sticky, no? But hey, I appreciate you suffering and playing the game w/us every now and then.....i still luv u...
LOL!!! So the reason you despise board games is reviled at last, poor Pita. Thanks for the good giggle though!
Post a Comment