Grandmother


This is my grandmother Beatriz Cruz viuda de Zermeño! Yes my dad's mother. She lives in Cañada de Mena (ranch) near Lagos de Moreno, Jalisco. She celebrated 84 years of life in July 2006. She is such a wonderful person with a huge heart and a tremendous memory. Incredible story teller! She can tell you something that happened 70 years ago and tell as if it happen yesterday! Why is it that I forget what I did last year?
Mi Abuelita has to be one of the strongest people I know. She has encountered many obstacles in her life and still manges to remain strong and positive. She finds God's grace in every situation. It is so beautiful to hear my grandmother speak about life...about things she has experienced and the people she has met and our course my grandfather who past away 7 years ago. The past three Christmas' I've spent it in Mexico...SHE is the reason why!

0 comments: