Today was disco night at our church!! Actually, it was Club Disco Inferno Catechist Appreciation Dinner! I no longer help with Faith Formation but my I went to the dinner as my aunt's guest. We enjoyed a delicious Beef Stroganoff with egg noodles, garden salad, glazed carrots, bread, chocolate fountain with assorted fruits and cake. We even had an open bar! ; ) Well, no beer just wine! There were awards presentation for all the caechist and Faith Formation volunteers. What really was a huge hit was the disco dance floor! Everyone seemed to have a wonderful time dancing and singing along to the music of the '70's. Just because I was born in that decade doesn't mean I remember the music! Okay: the few songs I do recall, so will you: I Will Survive, YMCA, At the Car Wash, Play that Funky Music white boy, Burn Baby Burn, Staying Alive, Turn the Beat Around, Locomotion, and ABC.
Club Disco Inferno
Today was disco night at our church!! Actually, it was Club Disco Inferno Catechist Appreciation Dinner! I no longer help with Faith Formation but my I went to the dinner as my aunt's guest. We enjoyed a delicious Beef Stroganoff with egg noodles, garden salad, glazed carrots, bread, chocolate fountain with assorted fruits and cake. We even had an open bar! ; ) Well, no beer just wine! There were awards presentation for all the caechist and Faith Formation volunteers. What really was a huge hit was the disco dance floor! Everyone seemed to have a wonderful time dancing and singing along to the music of the '70's. Just because I was born in that decade doesn't mean I remember the music! Okay: the few songs I do recall, so will you: I Will Survive, YMCA, At the Car Wash, Play that Funky Music white boy, Burn Baby Burn, Staying Alive, Turn the Beat Around, Locomotion, and ABC.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Who's the groovy chick in the middle. I bet her name is Starla.
I didn't know Paula Abdul had a sister????
Post a Comment