Field trip to the Dallas World Aquarium! What an enjoyable trip which also was an exhausting one! We started off leaving the school after 9:30 on two yellow buses. I guess you could say a little closer to 10. Our sweet bus driver didn't know how to get to the Aquarium. When she missed the exit, I wanted to take over the wheel and show her a thing or two about driving and getting to our destination. (I really did want to be a bus driver when I was little!)
Once we arrived at the aquarium we couldn't check into the aquarium until 11:00. Unfortunately we weren't the only school there! We decided to enjoy our sack lunches outside before going to each aquarium exhibit! We walked over to a nearby open area downtown to enjoy our lunch. Yeah, I don't know if the others noticed but we were in between a parking lot and a Pub! It was a nice shaded area (even though the sun was not out and the weather was nice and cool). The kids didn't seem to mind eating their lunches sitting on the ground up against the wall. They were great troopers! The weather was a little chilly but the kids had a great time. Here are some pictures I thought I'd share of our wonderful educational trip! The children recalled the many different animals and plant life we studied before the trip and even corrected me on some of the names of the animals. They also told me they didn't get to see some of the animals we had studied and I said were going to be there. Well, they just don't understand when I told them that some of the exhibits were closed for reconstruction.
All in all, we had a wonderful time! Didn't we Katy!!
1 comments:
We had a blaaaaaassstt! Thanks for the shout out!
Post a Comment