When arriving in Richmond on Friday night, Diana picked me up from the airport. Somewhat disappointed that the boys didn't come along with her, I understood that bedtime was nearing for those young buckaroos. After talking a while Diana and trying not to wake her boys, her husband, and Tia we talked until quite a bit after midnight. I was still trying to believe i was actually in Virginia visiting the friends who so generously insisted on my visit since they moved from Texas.
Early morning, the boys were eager to wake me up. According to Diana they were up by 6 am wanting to wake me up then. It was closer to 8 in the morning when I heard a knock at my door. I opened the door waking up from a deep and so comfortable sleep, to find myself in front of 3 bright eyed & bushy tailed boys and Curry their dog. The three ran to give me hugs and practically shouting...'hello pita' ! What a wonderful feeling to be greeted by those precious boys that I had not seen in 10 months!

0 comments:
Post a Comment