This is what my dad said when I talked to him tonight. I thought that was really sweet! I don't have the sweetest voice but just the thought that talking to him made him feel better--- made me feel wonderful! Sweet of my dad to say that!
My mom and dad have been pretty sick the last few days. My mom has some kind of flu that was going around and I think Herman has the same thing but he's too stubborn to go to the doctor. (Okay, I just said he has a heart but also a hard head at times!) We just can't get him to go to the doctor unless he really thinks he needs to.
My mother on the other hand feels better when she hears her cockatiel, PJ, chirp, whistle or whatever cockatiels do. I baptized him with the name PJ because of the fact that my mom kept calling him Pelón Jr. (Pelón was the name of the now deceased bald cockatiel she adored.) Well PJ, has taken over all the attention at my parents house. Even my dad! Every time I talk to my mom, she has to tell me something PJ whistled or what new trick or thing he did! Or she'll say..."did you hear that? That was PJ! ". I'm getting tired of hearing about that d--- bird!
Do you think they need grandchildren.....?
0 comments:
Post a Comment