Albóndigas


Today was the coolest day of fall here in our neck of the woods! Well, if it wasn't it sure felt cold! Brrrrr....(as Jessica would say). This cool weather makes me want something nice and warm....like sopa de albóndigas (meatball soup). On my recent trip to Mexico, my aunt made some delicious sopa de albóndigas. I so wished I could have had that today! I guess I need to learn how to make it! ; )

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks tasty!!

nadia

Carmen said...

Yes you do! Bree and I will be happy to help you eat it too!!!

Gomez-Carrion said...

Yum! I love this soup, it's by far my favorite! My grandma used to make this for us every time we went to visit just cause she new we loved it so much.

Juan & Cecilia said...

Love these! My grandma used to make these.
Is that zuchinni or pickles in there?
This little soup bowl sure did bring back alot of memories for me.
Thanks

Lupita said...

Yes, it zucchini. My aunt use to make this when we would visit, but I never did try it until a few years ago. I love it!!

Di and the Boys said...

Maybe if you came to visit, I would teach you how to make it!

Anonymous said...

ay luPIta! te quiero mucho amiguita
si seras...
SheNIcua