Operación Sonrisa



I know I have mention to many of you that Satcha was named an ambassador of Operation Smile a few months ago. She is part of this organization that helps children with facial deformities. Many doctors and nurses provide free surgeries for children in different countries. She is one of many volunteers that help by raising money for medication and equipment for the organization.

She recently had the awesome opportunity to fly to an OS mission in Guadalajara, Jalisco and partake in the good deed. She loves the work they (doctors/nurses) do and was deeply touched by visiting with the kids and their parents. She emailed me this picture that just melted my heart. I'm sure many others. The baby has a cleft lip and cleft palate, she will undergo several surgeries before she will be able to eat without difficulty.

1 comments:

Gomez-Carrion said...

how sweet! wow, it's been a while huh? nice to see what you've been up to.