what happened ?!...The important thing is that you weren't hurt.Tu amiga,Nadia
Ohhh...I was changing lanes! He got in my way or I got in his.
Poor Jeep! Love the rope though very resourceful mija, but were you completely out of Duct Tape? I think the grey would complement the blue well. ;-)
PRIMA, Oh my goodness!! Are you ok?? That's why you shouldn't be texting while your driving! But the rope is a good idea LOL CALL ME
Yes, I'm okay! BUT I just got the ticket in the mail this weekend!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
what happened ?!...The important thing is that you weren't hurt.
Tu amiga,
Nadia
Ohhh...I was changing lanes! He got in my way or I got in his.
Poor Jeep! Love the rope though very resourceful mija, but were you completely out of Duct Tape? I think the grey would complement the blue well. ;-)
PRIMA, Oh my goodness!! Are you ok?? That's why you shouldn't be texting while your driving! But the rope is a good idea LOL CALL ME
Yes, I'm okay! BUT I just got the ticket in the mail this weekend!
Post a Comment