I find myself in the desert, enjoying the 67 degree weather, appose to the scorching 100 degree summer weather. So they say, I really know how it really feels! Everyone here seems to be enjoying the nice weather...wearing their shorts and flip flops.
I'm in Tucson, Arizona visiting my friends the Silvestre's! I've been here since Friday night and had a great time here enjoying their new bundle of joy Paquito! Precious little one! I do have to say he is a lot whiter than I expected. Becoming a parent certainly changes people. Not because I have the experience. I just have the experience of seeing how these newly parents have changed since their gift from God has made his way into their lives.
Paco and Esme, I know you guys have just started, but you are doing a great job being parents. A little over protected but I guess I'll find out some day! ; ) The Lord willing!
0 comments:
Post a Comment