If you are from El Paso, you have heard of Chico's Tacos. Diana told me about this place a while back and said I had to taste their tacos. Uncle Daniel told me the same thing...he said I couldn't go to El Paso without going to Chico's Tacos! It is apparently a very popular place! It was 2:00 in the afternoon and the place was packed. We had to wait to find a seat. You would have thought it was lunch hour! The place has been open for business for 50+ years with four different locations. (That's what the wax paper cup said!) Well, I only had the famous tacos. The chico's tacos are 3 flautas (beef) in tomato soup with shredded cheese on top. Oh yeah, the tacos were placed in several french fry paper plates. You know, the kind of container the fries and frito pie come in at DQ? Anyway, the tacos were okay but I still think they are just a little overrated. El Pasoans really love their Chico's Tacos!...next time I'll try a hot dog!
Chico's Tacos (overrated)
If you are from El Paso, you have heard of Chico's Tacos. Diana told me about this place a while back and said I had to taste their tacos. Uncle Daniel told me the same thing...he said I couldn't go to El Paso without going to Chico's Tacos! It is apparently a very popular place! It was 2:00 in the afternoon and the place was packed. We had to wait to find a seat. You would have thought it was lunch hour! The place has been open for business for 50+ years with four different locations. (That's what the wax paper cup said!) Well, I only had the famous tacos. The chico's tacos are 3 flautas (beef) in tomato soup with shredded cheese on top. Oh yeah, the tacos were placed in several french fry paper plates. You know, the kind of container the fries and frito pie come in at DQ? Anyway, the tacos were okay but I still think they are just a little overrated. El Pasoans really love their Chico's Tacos!...next time I'll try a hot dog!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment