Great Friday!

I love Fridays! I always seem to be a little bit happier on FRIDAYS! Just ask my students! Well, most Fridays! Is it because the weekend is here and well...you know~ looking forward to those days off! Or is it because I have coffee every Friday morning with two wonderful friends, Diana and her son Julian! Fridays are the only days that I actually get up earlier than usual to meet them at Starbucks at 7:00. My day go so much smoother when I have that nice cup of coffee with friends. I always get my usual white mocha, nonfat, and yes -to the whip cream. Doesn't make sense does it? Well, my excuse for the nonfat and whip...the coffee won't spill over! come on, it taste better!

Speaking of my coffee friends...my little buddy, Julian, was too busy eating his cinnamon roll, drinking 'not so hot' hot chocolate and reading a book that he didn't have much to say to me today. Believe me...you have to say NOT SO HOT hot chocolate...he can tell the difference! If you don't mention NOT SO HOT...be prepared to get your ass chewed out by a 6 year old!!

Diana~ Thanks you so much for meeting for a nice cup of coffee and great chat on Friday mornings! I really enjoy it! You know, I'm really going to miss the Fridays when you guys move!

0 comments: