If I thought yesterday was a bad day, today was worse!!! I ---- became the smallest dirt or soil in our Rainforest! (Despite the growth of vegetation the rainforest, the quality of the soil is quite poor!) That's how I feel. But hey, tomorrow is a new day. Yeah, I'm a little nuts today! Why did I say rainforest? Well, my 3rd grade team is working on a rainforest in our hallway. Which by the way looks really great. In the upcoming weeks we are going to studying about the rainforest and its inhabitants. In a month, we are taking a field trip to the Dallas World Aquarium!! Fun huh!! Although I have gone to the Aquarium several times, I can't wait to go with these group of children. I know they will really learn and enjoy!
Until tomorrow!
The sun still shines! (Ojala, que el sol regrese!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Dirt? No, I've always figured you to be more of a Birds of Paradise...
Post a Comment