We worked at the same school last year. Now we all work for different school districts. One has gotten married, another has added a new member to the family and we all have moved on our separate ways. I enjoyed getting together for a nice catch up afternoon. I was especially delighted in meeting little Benjamin! He's such a good baby! He was great baby at the restaurant considering all the noise and that we were there for 2 hours.
Catching up
We worked at the same school last year. Now we all work for different school districts. One has gotten married, another has added a new member to the family and we all have moved on our separate ways. I enjoyed getting together for a nice catch up afternoon. I was especially delighted in meeting little Benjamin! He's such a good baby! He was great baby at the restaurant considering all the noise and that we were there for 2 hours.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I had fun at this! We miss you lots! When are you coming to visit us??? Aidan was sayin, "pita, no ta," saying you weren't here!!!!! We are sad :( Diana
Post a Comment