Unfortunately I was in an accident around noon today. I was trying to get a quick lunch at Chick-fil-A but never made it. I was intending to turn left into the shopping center lot to get into chick-fil-a through a "sucker hole" as Diana calls it. The opposing cars left and center lanes traffic had stopped to allow me to make my left turn. It all happened so fast, I guess i failed to yield the right of way and I collided with a BMW. I took the opportunity, just having faith that a car wasn't coming since the traffic stopped and waved me on.
Something to blog...
Unfortunately I was in an accident around noon today. I was trying to get a quick lunch at Chick-fil-A but never made it. I was intending to turn left into the shopping center lot to get into chick-fil-a through a "sucker hole" as Diana calls it. The opposing cars left and center lanes traffic had stopped to allow me to make my left turn. It all happened so fast, I guess i failed to yield the right of way and I collided with a BMW. I took the opportunity, just having faith that a car wasn't coming since the traffic stopped and waved me on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I did not realize your car looked that bad! Maybe you shouldn't have adriver's license that you found in the cracker jack box!!!
Post a Comment