Futbol



I'm not the biggest soccer fan...but I watch it from time to time, sometimes with eyes closed. Today, I watched Mexico vs. Honduras play in CONCACAF Gold Cup. Well, I watched it...drifting in and out of a nap. I certainly watched when I heard the GOOOOOOOOOOALS from the commentators. I was certain that Mexico would win. Pero como mi amiga catracha predijo, Honduras vensio 2-1 a Mexico! Ni modo...ganaron los catrachos! Y amiguita...vos que sabe de futbol? Aparentamente mucho mas que yo!





1 comments:

Conry Family said...

Hey! Sorry I haven't written you back. I've actually tried for the past 2 days to respond on First Class, but it's being stupid and won't let me! Oh well. Thanks for inviting me on Friday, but I'm actually going home to Beaumont this morning! I want to come up and see you guys when I get back, though...prb won't be until the last week of school for you! Talk soon Zerpito!