Another goat story...
This time it is one of the kids! This baby goat was born in late August I believe. What so special about her is that she is blind but so full of energy! She was born blind and the vet said she will be like that for the rest of her life. She is sooo cute, she hears everything and her ears slightly perk up when she hears our voices!
Baby, which I call her in the video, is not so skinny. My parents started bottle feeding her thinking that she wasn't getting enough milk from her mother. My mom says she is heavier than the other little goats. You might see from the video that she is limping. She has a hurt left front leg. We are assuming that one of the adult goats must have stepped on her. Fortunately, she is doing better, the huge drawback is that she runs into everything!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
AWWW! She is sooo cute!
what a sweet little animal...I'm so glad she has a nice home and people to look after her.
nadia
Post a Comment