I had a wonderful day Saturday, spending time with friends! CrAzY Friends!! i had lunch with Isabel then headed to Mati and Bob's house for the afternoon! Boy do these sisters make me laugh! (Can you tell by the picture? Mati is hiding behind Chavela.) Who needs to workout when you have these friends that will make you laugh so hard your stomach muscles hurt!
Las hermanas
I had a wonderful day Saturday, spending time with friends! CrAzY Friends!! i had lunch with Isabel then headed to Mati and Bob's house for the afternoon! Boy do these sisters make me laugh! (Can you tell by the picture? Mati is hiding behind Chavela.) Who needs to workout when you have these friends that will make you laugh so hard your stomach muscles hurt!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I noticed you didn't put up any incriminating photos of yourself. Don't worry. I have the video to prove what happened that night and I will put it up unless you send $200 in unmarked bills.
Post a Comment