Shopping for a new car

As you know I have been looking for a car since my accident.
Yesterday, my cousin Nena and I went to look at new cell phones. Then, I decided look at a few Ford cars at a nearby dealership. It was a little late in the evening, right before dark and closing time. We gave ourselves a tour of the place, looked into cars, walked around, and not once did anyone offer to help us. (we must have looked like we didn't have any money!- true about me) Seriously...it's usually the opposite, they won't let you just look at cars without asking you for help trying to get your business. Their goal is to let you test drive and they want to sell you a car!
After walking and looking around for 25 minutes and trying to picture myself in jet black Mustang GT, I decided...na...I'm not a teenager anymore; we decided to head on home. As we walked back to the car, I noticed that the entrance gates were closed. Jokingly I mention to Nena that were locked in and laughed about it. I thought surely the gate closest to where her vehicle was parked was open. Well, I shouldn't laughed...all entrances and exits were closed with locks. There was no one in sight inside nor outside! I knocked on the doors, went all around the dealership building just looking for someone. Nope...no luck. For pete's-sake...it was only 10 minutes past 8:00 and I know they knew we were on the premises! Earlier we went inside to use the ladies room...several salesmen saw us but didn't offer us any help (looking at the cars not going to the ladies room.)
After walking around several times around the building and tapping at every window where I had seen an office, I decided to call the dealership number. Of course I didn't have the number but thanks to the free 411 I got the number. (By the way, there is a free number to use for information 800-373-3411.) After calling, believe it or not I actually got an answer! I was upset and told him they should have said something over the loud speaker waited on us. He said he would send someone to open the gates. The gate opener showed up after 20 minutes and didn't say a word! I was mad! I let him know I was mad! Now you know I didn't get a car from there!

Oh yeah, I bought a car today...another JEEP!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

uhhh...no picture?

Conry Family said...

i agree! where is the picture?? what kind of jeep did you get?? having a good week off?

Vicki said...

yeah I dont need a pic.

(nice ride)

Oh and I posted even if its only a little bit.

Vicki